Saturday, May 31, 2008

Final Touches

I will still make a few tweaks here and there, and complete some final paint touch-ups, but here are "after" and "before" photos from my project.

The bathroom (I'm very pleased with my final choice of linen colors!):
The bathroom "before". The photos just don't convey the state of disrepair:

The living room "after." (I still have a few paint touch-ups to make):


The living room "before." I'm so happy to be rid of the louvered wall (on the left between the kitchen and the living room):

2 comments:

Pieceful Jane said...

It looks great, Jenny! I love that you went for the yellow towels. Now your bathroom has pop and some the the cheerful warmth that the rest of your home has.

Moxie Parker said...

wow. i wouldn't have anticipated the yellow, but it totally works! Go Blue! =)