Sunday, September 16, 2007

Week One: Done List



Here are my accomplishments for week one of the Cure (Deep Treatment):

Bones:
Made a list of repairs (see previous post)
Cleaned the floors

Breath:
Removed tea kettle from my apartment (gave it away). No matter how hard I try to clean it, it always looks dirty and since it sits on top of my stove that's no good. I can easily use my saucepans to boil water.

Heart:
Bought fresh flowers from the farmer's market

Head:
Sat for ten minutes in my hallway.
Earth friendly cleaning products: I didn't do any additional research on these, as currently I use baking soda and vinegar for just about everything, and I am very pleased with the results.

3 comments:

Lissa said...

Congratulations on great first steps.

scb said...

Baking soda and vinegar -- my trusted stand-bys as well.

I love that green vase!

J-fer Rose said...

Thanks! The green vase was a gift from an ex. It's the first time I've had flowers in it. In fact, I have a bunch of vases that I never use for their intended purpose. Hopefully this will be changing now that I'm doing the Cure!