Monday, September 17, 2007

Starting in on Week 2

















Week 2 includes a very thorough cleaning of the kitchen. I have a lot of stuff in my kitchen. Way too much stuff.

This evening I had some extra time so I removed EVERYTHING from the pantry, cleaned it all, and then selectively put things back in. The first image shows the mess in a portion of my pantry before I started this evening. The second photo is of the items from my pantry that I will be moving to my outbox. The third picture is my pantry after I cleaned it. I still think my pantry could make more efficient use of space, but this is certainly a start. Later this week I'll tackle the rest of the kitchen.

1 comment:

scb said...

Well done, J-fer Rose! Kitchens accumulate so much stuff. I started on cleaning the fridge, but bogged down half-way through. (Tomorrow's another day...)