Sunday, September 30, 2007

Repair Number One

I made my first repair this weekend (well despite my best intentions, my friend did most of the work and I watched). When I installed my murphy bed three years ago I had to remove the trim between the floor and the walls. Until today I never repaired the few inches of trim on each side of the murphy bed cabinet. Which also means I was storing the long lengths of trim this whole time too. Now it's all repaired and I've disposed of the extra trim. Ahh, the sense of accomplishment...

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

I never noticed that gap! It's interesting, because there tons of details like that in my house too that I always see, but I am sure nobody else ever notices. Good job filling it in! The gaps are tiny, but if you ever wanted to fill in the gaps, they sell oak colored wood putty.