Sunday, April 13, 2008

Weekend Accomplishment!

Sometimes it gets worse before it gets better...
This is where I'm storing everything I need for the bathroom remodel.


A summary of what I accomplished this week/weekend:
  • Toilet arrived
  • Purchased Ikea vanity and wall unit
  • Assembled vanity and wall unit (doors not yet mounted)
  • Purchased white subway tile for walls
  • Ordered bathroom sink faucet
  • Looked at bathtubs shower faucets, towel bars, and toilet paper holders
  • Did some editing in my living room
  • Filed my taxes
It doesn't look like much, but this will become my new bathroom vanity.

Goals for this week:
  • Order/purchase floor tile
  • Order/purchase shower and tub faucets
  • Decide whether to buy new bathtub or to refinish existing bathtub (please offer your opinion!)
  • Schedule work

1 comment:

Boutique Mix Fashion said...

Wow!!! Much Much kudos to you!! Quite a lot of work.