Monday, April 21, 2008

Tile Choices

I've been asked what tile I ended up choosing for my floor. I wasn't able to get the Eco-Gres Mosaic tile that I wanted because the manufacturer was out of stock. I found a replacement by Daltile. Here's a simulation I created on their website:

This looks NOTHING like my bathroom, but the floor tile and wall tile shown here represent what I have ordered (with the exception of the trim between the floor and the wall, I'm not using what is shown here and I couldn't seem to make it go away).

This is the Daltile Colorbody Porcelain, in their Keystone line. The color is Suede Gray and the tiles will be 2" square.

2 comments:

Alana in Canada said...

Those are lovely choices! I'm always scared of slipping on floor tile in the bathroom--been to too many swimming pools, I guess!
I, too, would love to see pics of your bathroom when it's done. It'll be just lovely!

Wig said...

Thanks, J-fer! It looks great!

I think we're going with a larger, white 'Lea' tile for our bathroom walls, but we still haven't decided on a floor tile. Maybe this one will work for us too.

Good luck with your project! -Wig3000 aka Cynthia