Friday, April 18, 2008

Date Set!

The contractor is going to start work on May 5. He estimates the project will take two weeks (that's the worst case scenario, assuming I have all the supplies before work starts). I even gave him a deposit check (40% of the estimated labor cost). As far as having all the supplies, things are looking good. My faucet came today and my floor tile (a new order that I made on Tuesday) should be in next week.

My "to buy" list is getting fairly short:
  • Grout (to be purchased after floor tile arrives, for color comparison)
  • Tub/tub spout/shower head
  • Threshold
  • Towel rack/TP holder/Glass shelf
  • White trim tiles (Home Depot was out of stock when I bought the rest of my tile)
I'm going to finish a couple weeks late from the official "Cure" schedule, but I'm ok with that because I think it will be well worth it!

No comments: